Renee Loves Frances | Salt Water & Driftwood Candle
Hand poured soy wax candle made on The Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Small - 35 hours
Saltwater and Driftwood
Where the ocean meets the land. Leafy green, mixed with the richness of peony and rose notes defining the rainforest with a splash of saltwater. Notes of soft leather, incense and warm wood
Each candle is infused with crystals and dried petals for extra magic.
Natural 100% soy wax candle set in a high top clear glass jar, topped with a white mental screw top lid.
• Please trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• Remember when burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• When the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' the wick.
• Relax and enjoy Xx